A new study is looking to see how well an investigational insulin works to control blood sugar levels when taken in addition to an FDA approved, rapid-acting insulin at mealtimes. Participants will receive the study medications at no charge for the duration of the study. By taking part in this study, you could be part of making Type 1 Diabetes treatment more affordable worldwide.
Benefits of Participating:
- Study-related medical examinations
- Study-related investigational medication at no cost
- Compensation up to $1,050.00 for time and travel
- Diabetes testing supplies
- Diet and lifestyle counseling
To Qualify, You Must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes
- Be taking a basal-bolus insulin therapy regimen for at least 1 year
- Be taking Lantus, Levemir or Toujeo for at least 3 months
This study is a little over 6 months long including 9 office visits and 6 phone call contacts. All visits are conducted locally in Salt Lake City, Utah.
To find out more call us at 801-363-7353 or submit the form below. By contacting us, you are not obligated to participate. All information submitted is kept strictly confidential and is never shared or sold to third parties.