Do you suffer with severe COPD?
This study is seeking people who have moderate to very severe COPD (determined by exacerbation/complication history and medication usage) to evaluate a new medication for the treatment of COPD.
This study is a little over one year long with nine clinic visits. All of the visits are conducted locally in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Benefits of Participating:
- Receive $100 per completed visit (up to $900!).
- Study medications provided.
- No cost to participate.
- No insurance needed.
- No change in your doctor.
- Completely voluntary, no obligation to continue.
To Qualify, You Must:
- Be at least 40 years old.
- Be diagnosed with COPD.
- Be a current or former cigarette smoker.
To find out more call us at 801-363-7353 or submit the form below. By contacting us, you are in no way obligated to participate. All information submitted is kept strictly confidential and is never shared or sold to third parties.