This study is seeking people who have persistent asthma and use a combination asthma inhaler to treat symptoms.
- Asthma symptoms more than twice a week, but not every day.
- Daily activity is slightly limited due to asthma symptoms.
- Wake up occasionally because of symptoms.
- Use rescue medications more than twice a week to control their asthma symptoms, but not daily.
This study will last about 6 months and will include 10 office visits. All visits are conducted locally in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Benefits of Participating:
- Receive compensation up to $1,500.00 for time and travel
- Study medications and Albuterol provided.
- No cost to participate.
- No insurance needed.
- Completely voluntary, no obligation to continue.
To Qualify, You Must:
- Be between 18 and 80 years old.
- Be diagnosed with Asthma.
- Be taking a combination inhaler such as Symbicort, Breo, Ellipta, Advair, AirDuo, RespiClick, or Dulera for Asthma consistently.
To find out more call us at 801-363-7353 or submit the form below. By contacting us, you are in no way obligated to participate. All information submitted is kept strictly confidential and is never shared or sold to third parties.