A new research study is being conducted to see if an investigational rapid acting insulin works as well as the already FDA approved NovoLog, in combination with Lantus to improve daily blood sugar levels in people with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes. Participation in the study will last approximately 54 weeks. Patients enrolled will receive all study-related medications free, diabetes testing supplies, as well as diet and exercise counseling.
Benefits of Participating:
- Study-related medical examinations
- Study-related investigational medication and Lantus at no cost
- Compensation up to $600.00 for time and travel
- Diabetes testing supplies
- Diet and lifestyle counseling
To Qualify, You Must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have been diagnosed with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes for at least a year
- Be taking a multiple daily injection regimen using Lantus for the past 6 months or Levemir for 12 months AND NovoLog or Humalog for the last 6 months
This study is a little over one-year long including 8 office visits. All visits are conducted locally in Salt Lake City, Utah.
To find out more call us at 801-363-7353 or submit the form below. By contacting us, you are not obligated to participate. All information submitted is kept strictly confidential and is never shared or sold to third parties.