This study is seeking people who have moderate to very severe COPD (determined by exacerbation/complication history and medication usage) to evaluate and compare three medications: budesonide, glycopyrronium, and formoterol fumarate. The goal of this study is to identify the combination that best controls COPD symptoms and complications such as visits to the hospital or steroid usage.
This study is a little over one year long. All of the visits are conducted locally in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Benefits of Participating:
- Receive $100 per completed visit.
- Study medications provided.
- No cost to participate.
- No insurance needed.
- No change in your doctor.
- Completely voluntary, no obligation to continue.
To Qualify, You Must:
- Be between 40 and 80 years old.
- Be diagnosed with COPD.
- Be taking medication for COPD consistently.
To find out more call us at 801-363-7353 or submit the form below. By contacting us, you are in no way obligated to participate. All information submitted is kept strictly confidential and is never shared or sold to third parties.