Have you been diagnosed with COPD and are currently taking Spiriva and a rescue inhaler only to treat symptoms?
If so, you may qualify for this study which is comparing a FDA approved single therapy inhaler that combines 3 COPD medications to Spiriva for patient convenience.
This study is about 3 months long and will consist of 6 office visits. All visits are conducted locally in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Benefits of Participating:
- Receive $125 per completed visit, starting after your 2nd visit.
- Study medications provided.
- No cost to participate.
- No insurance needed.
- No change in your doctor.
- Completely voluntary, no obligation to continue.
To Qualify, You Must:
- Be at least 40 years old.
- Be diagnosed with COPD.
- Be taking Spiriva consistently for 3 months.
To find out more call/text us at 801-363-7353 or submit the form below. By contacting us, you are in no way obligated to participate. All information submitted is kept strictly confidential and is never shared or sold to third parties.