Information for Sponsors/CRO's
- The Principal Investigator (PI) oversees study activity on a daily basis.
- OCR maintains positive ongoing relationships with sponsors due to a track record of quality data.
- OCR has a Quality Assurance Manager on staff to ensure adherence to Federal guidelines and protocol specifics.
- OCR personnel receive comprehensive training for every protocol.
- In addition to protocol training, all personnel are members of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) and attend annual training conferences within the research training community.
Cardiology: Angina, Cardiovascular Disease, High Blood Pressure/Hypertension
Endocrinology: Diabetes Mellitus Type 1 & Type 2, Lipid Disorder, Obesity, Thyroid Disorder
Immunology: Hepatitis, Meningitis, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Gastroenterology: Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Musculoskeletal System: Low back pain, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporos
Neurology: Diabetic Neuropathy, Firbromyalgia, Migraine, general pain, Parkinson's Disease, Sleep Disorders
Pulmonology: Asthma, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Lung Function, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Pulmonary Hypertension, Insomnia
Psychiatry: Anxiety, Depression
Urology: Erectile Dysfunction, Prostatitis, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Other: Pharyngitis, Sinusitis, Stem Cell Therapy, Influenza
OCR has a dedicated Recruitment department with a full-time phone screening Recruitment Coordinator and a Marketing Director. Our dedicated team creates and enacts a unique Recruitment Plan for each trial in which we participate to ensure that we meet and exceed our enrollment goals. We initiate patient recruitment by combing our 6,500 patient database and contacting potential patients by phone to pre-screen them for study eligibility and subsequently schedule study screening. This is followed by targeted advertisement efforts to reach the necessary patient demographic. Additionally, relationships with local physicians allows for patient referrals.
- Additional staff is available for patient recruitment
- OCR has worked with a centralized subject recruitment campaign
- OCR is willing to accept referrals from a recruitment campaign if used
SPONSORS & CROs
- OCR Coordinators are responsible for maintaining research study records
- Site has experience with Electronic Data Capture Systems (EDC)
- Records and CRF’s are kept on site in the OCR office
- OCR study monitor will have access to the medical charts for direct review
- OCR has access to hospital medical records
- OCR has experience creating its own non-CRF source documents
- The FDA has NEVER sanctioned the OCR Principal Investigator or otherwise placed restrictions on his ability to conduct research
- The State Medical Board has NEVER sanctioned the OCR Principal Investigator, including placing conditions on or otherwise limiting the Principal Investigator license
- NO IRB has ever disapproved, suspended, or terminated any study undertaken at OCR or by the Principal Investigator
- OCR was sponsor audited due to high enrollment for 5 pivotal studies. All Audits were favorable.
- OCR has never been terminated early for a study